Life, Jokes, Travels, Foods, etc.

it's all about my life, travels, adventures, etc.

Thursday, February 12, 2009

Crown Regency Tower - Cebu

I normally stayed at this hotel (Crown Regency Tower) in Cebu. According to them they are the highest building now in the country. I have some photos taken from the room where I'm staying. It's on the 30th floor and the view is really really wonderful.

And what's amazing about the hotel is they have this edge coaster. According to them, it's the world's very first and only amusement ride of its kind, the Edge Coaster goes around the edge of the building while riders are strapped onto a rail seat. Riders can indulge in a breathtaking view of the city and playfully pull a lever that can tilt their seats up to 55 degrees. 

I never tried this since I'm just there for 3 days and I've got a lot of meetings.

But definitely, I will try this on my return.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home